Your Ad Here

Sunday, November 09, 2008

A Big Week All Around


This last week started with Tech Rehearsals, then Dress Rehearsals, and finally the opening of "Jane Eyre, the Musical". It was a success!

Squeezed in between were the tryouts for my new play, "A Little Princess" at my little theatre, The Cannon Theatre.

Then to top it all off, I had a gig in Ware last night.

Where?

Ware.

Yes, I said....where?

Ware.

What? Thats what I said! Where?

Ok, so we had quite a bit of fun with this as a band before the gig started, but Rick made us promise not to use it during the show....but it was tempting.

I had to get up early for choir rehearsal at church this morning, and I must admit that I didn't think that I was going to make it through church today, as exhaustion was taking over.

I managed to make it, though, get home, eat, and take a 2 hour nap.

Now I feel ready for this week. It will seem quite like a week of leisure, after many months of rehearsals three times a week---I will be having only one rehearsal a week for my new play. Maybe I will have more time to finally do some blogging or catch up on blog reading.

I am pretty far behind.

2 comments:

Renaissance Woman said...

This is my first time to your site...love it!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Who's on first?

I would LOVE to see your production of "The Little Princess." I loved the book and adored the film. You will make it wonderful all over again.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin