So do it now----for my birthday----if you haven't yet....go to MMB, scroll down on the right side, and click on SWANEESINGER!
Now.....since it is my birthday today, and I am a wise and old......ahem......you really think that I will tell?
They don't call me a vain Diva for nothin'.
But, since I am older than most of you, I decided to tell everyone what I would like for my birthday. If you are considering giving me a present, that is.
First of all, let me explain that I love birthdays. I love to give presents, and I love to have different and fun parties. I always made a big deal out of my kids birthdays, and always tried to make the day (or week) as special as possible.
But every once in a while, I like to let everyone know what is on MY wish list for my birthday.
So, here goes..... Oh, do you need to get a pencil and paper to write it down? Ok, I'll wait.
1. A trip to London. I absolutely LOVED London when we went there for two days last year before we went to Ireland. I would really love to go again. At least by next year, OK?
Aydan and I doing the "Monkee" walk.
2. A house. I really like old houses----no, not the 1940's, silly. More like the 1740's or the 1840's. A lot like THIS house, which, by the way, sold to someone else.
I don't want to talk about it.
3. Liposuction. Yes, you can give me a gift certificate. Or a VISA card should do it, but as I am gaining 4 lbs a year around my midsection, since I started going through the big "M", then perhaps you should do it as soon as possible, as the price will be going up every year. (You know, more fat, more to suck out.)
4. A big screen TV. Yeah, we are probably the only people that I know that still have our little 32 inch TV. Or maybe it is 26 inch. Its small, and its getting harder to read the subtitles on my foreign films.
5. These real cool earrings from a site that is having a giveaway. It is at Bon Bon Rose, a fantastic blog about great deals you can buy----things for the home----things to make you look beautiful. I love it! The earrings are from Scarlet Duchess, an Etsy shop. Go on over and see this great blog.
Aren't these gorgeous? And you should see the others on this site....check it out!
6. A gift certificate from H & M, one of my favorite clothing stores. I usually get one from Santa Claus. (Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.) Santa has good taste, oh, yeah. But I need to get a new one for my Fall/ Winter clothes.
7. A Tempur-pedic bed. Oh, yes. I love my Tempur-pedic pillow. I used to have "cricks" in my neck all the time. Not any more. No, no. Not since I got this pillow.
So, I am ready to move on to the next step. A full queen sized Tempur-pedic bed-----ahhhhh, it sounds divine. Oh, and if you want to just send me the one from Costco, that would be fine. I don't need the brand. I'm not picky like that.
Ok, so this is a knock-off, but I've heard that this brand is amazing!
8. A CD contract. Could I perhaps sing with Sting or something? Yeah, that would be cool. Is this a bit too out of anyone's abilities to "make it happen"? Well, a girl can dream, can't she?
Speaking of dreaming. The cool part about this birthday game is that you get to send me these presents through your positive mind energy. Just leave a comment about which one you will be sending me. Or if you want to pick something else that you think that I will like, that would be cool also.
Just let me know. Because I will be sure and capture that image and use it in my dreams.
I will enjoy it. I will luxuriate in it. I will be happy to use it.
Of course, I will be sure and return the favor. Just let me know when your birthday is and what you want. I will get it right to you. Isn't it a great way to give each other what we REALLY want?