Trust me, I deserved it. I worked it. Did comments. Facebooked it. Followed. Shouted out to the rooftops. Yeah, you know the drill.
Its fun. You should try it.
Such a rush when you finally win one. It was probably beginners luck, cause I haven't won any since then, but it was enough for awhile.
What did I win, you ask?
This, from a super blogger, Shauna, from Trying to Stay Calm. She is freakin amazing, as she gives away tons of stuff----and how she manages it all is an inspiration. Go check it out.
What is with my "claw" hand? And this was before the haircut.
So, now I have to find some time to read it and use the ideas.
I'll get back to you on that.
This, from another great site, The Cleaning Coach, Leslie does it right with lots of GREEN CLEANERS----and I got some----so exciting!
And this is after my hair cut this past weekend.
Ok, readers......are we noticing a trend here? Did someone tell on me, and my bad housekeeping ways?
I am humbled. And I am asking forgiveness.
Again, more on that later.
As for the tagging. I was tagged on the 8 Things meme. Yes....by the bee-you-tee-full Rachel over at What Is She Thinking? She is a talented, fun blogger who likes to read! (A gal after my own heart), so I am just now getting around to it......sorry, Rachel.
EIGHT THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
1. Sleeping in after Aydan gets out of school.
2. Every time I get new books in the mail----I LOVE to get things in the mail, so I mail order them from Amazon.
3. Doing gigs out of town this summer and being able to SLEEP OVER and not drive home until 5:00 in the morning!
4. Having my G-babies come to visit for over two weeks this summer! YAY!
5. "So You Think You Can Dance"
6. Getting on that great un-diet that my sister is hooking me up with! Woot!
7. Going to my family reunion and laughing with my brothers and sisters.
8. Directing a One Act Play in the fall.
EIGHT THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:
1. Shaved my legs and underarms.
2. Tried on at least three outfits before deciding on the one that felt "right".
3. Wrote up announcements about my first ever Improv workshop at The Cannon Theatre in July!
4. Taught four voice students.
5. Worked on some costumes for Pirates of Penzance.
6. Walked the dogs for an hour.
7. Make La-Ziti for dinner.
8. Had a good chat with three of my children on the phone.
EIGHT THINGS I WISH THAT I COULD DO:
1. Go to London----or Italy----or France!
2. Run without my feet hurting----so I walk.
3. Go back and model again---but only if I lose 15 lbs.
4. Lose 15 lbs.
5. Win the Publishers Clearing House!
6. Buy that Historic house.....
7. Have all my kids living close to me.
8. Fill my Musical Theatre Summer Camps!
EIGHT TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH:
1. So You Think You Can Dance
2. The Fringe
3. Pushing Daisies
4. Anything Masterpiece Theatre!
5. House Hunters International
6. America's Next Top Model
7. Kath and Kim
EIGHT BLOGGERS THAT I TAG:
1. Meg at Shackin Up With Meg
2. Aydan at Aydan Dr.Art
3. Michelle at the Stow Aways
4. Brittany at Homemade Phesine
5. Elly at the Edge of Elly
6. Hailey at Hailey Tracks
7. Hannah at The Bakers
8. Andie at Shoe Obsessed.