..."In my own little corner, in my own little chair, I can be whatever I want to be..."
Thursday, December 08, 2005
ALL I Want For Christmas Is...
Ok...ok, so I took this idea from my daughter, as she has her Christmas list on her blog, so she can be sure to get what she wants.....hmmmm.....it made me think about what it would be like, if I could have all MY Christmas wishes come true. Oh, yes....the world would be a better place for all to live, in my own warped sense of reasoning...
So, here is MY list of Christmas wishes:
1. No war anywhere and peace on earth. (I have to say this one, or I would seem inhumane...)
2. For me to wake up one morning, with 10 lbs. less of fat on my body. (Watch for details on this fetish to come soon...)
3. That teenagers these days would have more respect for their elders,....er....for someone that has more experience than them....er.....for anyone, period!
4. That people would stop thinking that wearing their favorite "sports" team wear is cool......IT'S NOT, OK? YOU LOOK REALLY SILLY! (this applies especially to women....GAG!)
5. I would love to have the fashions back in the 40's or 50's again, so women would dress up and wear hats, and matching purses, and gloves.....ahhhh....my fantasy!
6. That women that were getting older would stop saying that "This is the best time of my life...I look and feel better than EVER!".......I am here to tell you....they are ALL lying out of their teeth!!
7. That people that came to America would realize that we speak English here and not live here for 5 to 20 years, and still not speak English.... (I mean, what is this, when I go to the bank and they ask me what language that I want on the ATM...shouldn't we be speaking and reading English? If I was to live in another country, I would DEFINITELY learn their language....)
8. I would love to have just ONE night of real sleep....longer than 4 hours at a time... (I don't EVER sleep longer than 4 hour increments...even if I don't have to get up... My life is just a series of "naps")
9. That my children would all live close enough so I could see them EVERY week, and that they always talked good about me behind my back.... (yeah, right!)
10. Ok, Ok, so I have to be practical and throw in that I would LOVE to have a million dollars, or maybe two million, so I could start my own theatre, pay off the house, pay for all my kid's educations, and still have some to put into trust funds for when they reach 35,......and build that shelter for abused women and children that I always wanted to do if I had become rich and famous...
11. To be able to make a CD for my kids...one of all my favorite tunes....something that will last longer than I will....
12. A house to live in again...with a KITCHEN...and lots of space and closets!
13. Well, and then I would have to say that I would love to always be healthy and fun and young and witty and gorgeous and loving and supportive and spiritual and sexy and humble.......hmmmmmmm.....
14. Last, but not least, I guess that if the reader can't get me any of the above, I would like: Some more perfume....Still (by J Lo) or Aqua di Gio (by Giorgio Armani) A gift certificate to Target or H &M (my favorite store), or TJ Maxx Anything for my house...I love to decorate! Can be gold, blue, red, maroon, beige, or moss green.