Your Ad Here

Friday, October 24, 2008

Front Page News!


I have had lots of ups and downs trying to get my new theatre going, but today, I was on the front page of our small community newspaper.

Ok,....well, its a start.

And how else can I get free advertising for my auditions?

So, we will see how it works.

Check it out HERE!

Now, there are a lot of things that aren't right, but what can you expect? She took shorthand and didn't even have a tape recorder. (Sigh) Thats show business----you got to roll with the punches...

And if you want a good laugh, check out the blubbering idiot moment on the video at the end of the article. Gosh, I wish that she would have told me that she was doing a video earlier!

I doubt that anyone will trust me with improv. (not "improve", like the article states---geeze, where you been, lady?) after seeing my stumbling and bumbling over words.

Well, we all have to start somewhere.

2 comments:

Hailey said...

Ha ha! I forgot about the "improve" part--seriously, have these people been under a rock?

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Well, I LOVED the video. You are totally cute and it sounds to me like you know what you are talking about and man, you think you need to loose fifteen pounds? Are you nuts, girl?

Muttering off into the distance, stage right.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin