Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Stress Is Now My Middle Name

Have you ever wondered what the most stressful things are that you go through in your life? Well---apparently, I am going through about three of them----at once.

One of them is losing a job. Yep, we are there.

Another one is moving. Shouldn't they also add that we have NO place to move to, as Bret has to have a job before they will let us close on the house? Hmmm....how picky of them....
So----yep, we are there with that one.

A change in financial state is another one. Well---what else would you call trying to live off of unemployment----duh. Not to mention that I have only had my own theater for a bit over a year---so am still extremely stressed about making it work.

Now....I am not going through a divorce----well, not yet, anyway.... And there has been no death in the family----thank goodness----I count my blessings for that one. And I haven't been confined to jail, so I guess I am safe for that one. Another stress is an illness or injury----and well, I guess that I can count that one too, as Bret just got over that....remember?

Believe it or not, the other one is marriage. Go figure. I guess it is just all the preparation, etc. that is stressful.



I only wish that this was my problem.....

12 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Well, I hope that the financial change one goes the other way soon!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

You poor baby. I'm so sorry. You know the treee answeres to prayer, don't you? Yes. Not yet. I have something better in mind. So, I wonder what it is?

Lora said...

i'm right there with ya!
lost job? check
foreclosed and moving? check
financial stress? hahhahahahahcheck!

:)

you know the funny thing though? i'm NOT stressed? i've learned a whole lot about myself and about priorities over the last 20 months!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Oh I'm sorry he lost his job!? We are going through the same thing! :(

mCat said...

Sometimes life just SUCKS! No other way around it....

Thinking good thoughts and sending my love!

xoxox

Carma Sez said...

I sure hope you don't hit everything on that stress list. Wish I had some advice...We are living in crazy times

Mrs. O said...

Goodness girl, it should be your last name too at this rate.

I hope everything is right-side up in no time!

Holyoke Home said...

Thanks for stopping by yesterday! Sending you peace and serenity - what little I have of it to share.

miche said...

Shawn,
Finally caught up with your blog. sort of. didn't read all of your WICKED long post, but I skimmed it. so sorry you are having such tough luck lately. wish we could be there to help you in some way... I hope your luck turns around soon and Bret finds work and you find your dream house and you can kick back for a change!

Omgirl said...

hey!!!! Long time no....

I need to add you to my subscriptions. Why haven't I? It took some serious scouting around the internet to find your blog. I eventually linked to it from a lady named Anna's blog who wrote some awesome things about how cute you look. She's SO right!

Anyway, glad to see you again. Sorry you're so stressed. I hope it all goes away soon.

Just SO said...

Man I'm sorry you have all this stress. Is the loss of job from his injury? You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting on my special SITS day.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin